My name is Amy Bramble and I'm a yoga teacher and yoga therapist. I've been practising yoga regularly since the beginning of 2009 when I quickly realised how much I loved the practice, the community, the philosophy and how yoga made me feel.
I began teaching in Epping in March 2012 and I currently offer 12 friendly adult classes each week at our newly refurbished studio upstairs at Epping Golf Club. I also run a class for teens and their parents during term time.
I have students of all ages, with all levels of fitness and ability, from runners and cyclists and gym goers, to those living with a wide range of health conditions. Everyone practices together at their own level and I focus on enabling students to feel included and welcome whatever we are practising.
and I am an approved British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Course Tutor. I am currently running this 60 hour course for 15 students who wish to take their practice to the next level, either for personal development or as a stepping stone to undertaking Yoga Teacher Training.
I do hope you find something here to interest you......
Qualifications and Training:
- 500 hour, Level 4, British Wheel of Yoga Diploma with Mary Mackie and Leslie Isaacson
- British Wheel of Yoga post qualification course in Teaching Yoga to Children (with Michelle Cheesbrough in Suffolk)
- Level 1 Relax and Renew trainer® in restorative yoga with Judith Hanson Lasater
- Advanced Relax and Renew trainer® in restorative yoga with Judith Hanson Lasater
- 550 hour Yoga Campus Yoga Therapy Diploma
- Accredited British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) Foundation Course Tutor
- Experiential Anatomy Intensive with Judith Hanson Lasater
- Yin Yoga intensive with Norman Blair (I will also be attending his 8 day advanced Yin training in October 2018)
- I also study regularly with Andrea Kwiatkowski and Daniel Groom plus other nationally and internationally recognised teachers.
My teaching is particularly inspired by studies and practice with Judith Hanson Lasater, Lisa Kaley Isley, Anna Blackmore, Penny Roberts, Uma Dinsmore Tuli, Ling Mann, Suzanne Lahusen, Karen Atkinson, Marc Beuvain, Kate Binnie, Jill Amison; my students and finally, my friend, teacher and student Beryl Lovegrove.
Updated May 2018